LG HG2 3000mAh 20A 18650 Battery
This product is unavailable
LG HG2 3000mAh 20A 18650 Battery
Upgraded in 2015, this LG HG2 18650 3000mAh Battery now combines a higher operational capacity with its 20A maximum discharge capability. Safe to use in regulated mods and sub-ohm vaping. This is great news for vapers looking for a high drain mod battery that will deliver a little more vaping time between recharges.
100% GUARANTEED ORIGINAL CELL. WE DO NOT SELL CLONE BATTERIES, ALL SOURCED FROM VERIFIED DISTRIBUTORS.
Rechargeable with 18650 chargers (intelligent/smart chargers recommended).
How to use:
Insert the LG HG2 18650 battery into your mod ensuring that the battery + and - terminals match the mod’s terminal polarity.
- Model: LG18650HG2
- Colour Brown
- Made by LG - South Korea
- Positive Terminal: Flat Top
- Nominal Capacity: 3.0 Ah | 3000mAh
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 20A | 20000mA
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V-3.7V
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Length: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Weight: 45.0g
- Do not over discharge/overcharge
- recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase.
Due to the nature of todays low resistance sub ohm builds, the use of third party units/mods or non approved chargers, no returns are accepted on any Li-Ion batteries unless the product was defective upon receipt or dead on arrival (DOA) and we are notified within 48hrs. For more information please refer to our returns policy.
Disclaimer On Use Of Batteries
THERE ARE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPECIALIST BATTERIES USED IN E-CIGARETTES. YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGE CAUSED BY IMPROPER USE OR STORAGE OF BATTERIES.
- Be charged correctly: The current and voltage used to charge the batteries must not be greater than is set out in the instructions. Batteries should not be charged in excessively cold or hot temperatures. Do not leave the battery in the charger for over 24 hours. Do not leave the battery unattended whilst charging. Never use a modified or damaged charge.
- Use the correct discharge current: The discharging current shouldn’t exceed the level set out in the instructions. If it does this may cause the battery to overheat.
- Store the batteries at the right temperature: batteries should be stored at an ambient temperature in dry, well-ventilated conditions. You should avoid excessive hot or cold.
- Keep your batteries in a case when not in use. Don’t carry them around loose in bags or pockets: It’s vitally important that batteries do not come into contact with any metal objects as this can lead to leakage, explosion or fire.
- Not be used if they are damaged, abnormally hot, discoloured, deformed, if the wrapping is not intact or if any other abnormal conditions are detected. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Not be allowed to come into contact with water or fire. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Not be put in microwave ovens or in any high pressure container.
- Not be used or assembled with other different makes, types or models of batteries.
- Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
- Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Discontinue using a battery if it fails to retain a charge or looks damaged.
If liquid leaking from a battery gets in your eyes, don’t rub your eyes, wash them with clean water and seek medical attention immediately. Ensure that the battery is disposed of immediately and that any liquid that has leaked from the battery is contained and removed as it may cause explosion or fire.
Each country has its own rules on the disposal of batteries. Please ensure that you dispose of the batteries in accordance with local regulations.
Never Carry Loose batteries around in your pocket/bag.